|Infinity Dreams Award|
Thanks to Emaginette (Anna Simpson) for awarding the Infinity Dreams Award to her blog readers. I of course, glommed on to it because I ache to receive awards, attention, and applause whenever I can!
Actually I think the award is a lot of fun and I certainly appreciate Emaginette's generosity for the award.
9 Facts About Myself
1. I like potato chips dipped in ketchup accompanied by a cold glass of chocolate milk.
Photo courtesy of freedgitaldownloads.net by Stuart Miles
2. I kicked up my heels as a hobo from Hooverville in the chorus line of the community players production of Annie. So much fun and a dream fulfilled.
3. I helped to build the ark. No, not THAT ark, silly. The ark is the centerpiece of the Ark Park, a playground for the community.
4. In my bio photo, the red Mustang convertible was a surprise birthday gift from my hubby in 1995. Still drives like it’s new.
5. My older brothers and I all played cornet/trumpet in the school band. They made sure to stand out on the front porch when I practiced at home so the neighbors could see they were not the ones tooting out those sour notes.
6. I am not a great cook, more of a mediocre cook.
7. My husband and I were full-time RV'ers for eight years. We traveled and did mission work for our church, as well as pick up odd jobs along the way.
8. We are snowbirds, living up north in summer and in Florida in the winter. I prefer to be called a sunbird because I like the idea of flying toward the sun.
9. I love to play Corn Hole, Ladder Golf, and the board game Pegs and Jokers aka Social Security in Canada.
Here are 9 questions (and my answers) Emaginette asked:
1) What’s your favorite part of being a blogger? I love designing the page. Yeah, really. Finding the photos to go with the words, choosing fonts, what to bold, what to italicize. Then I step back and see what I've created with words and pictures. I love bringing life to a blank page!
2) How many books in a year do you normally read? Funny, but I have never kept track of that. At least 12 and probably up to 36 including fiction and non-fiction.
3) Hardcovers, Paperbacks, or eBooks? I prefer ebooks
4) What does your name mean? Don’t know, make it up. According to Google Janet means "God has been gracious. A feminine form of John." That kind of makes me blush.
5) Have any of your dreams come true? Tell us. Yes, I imagine all writers dream of being published. I have a byline for freelance articles and an author name for published mystery and non-fiction books. I don't have a print book...yet.
6) What’s your favorite quote?
Courtesy of Brainy Quote--I based my e-book for MG girls, Girls Succeed! Stories Behind the Careers of Successful Women on this quote.
7) What are you looking forward to this year? A trip to the South West USA and family camping with kids and grandkids.
8) What’s the first thing you see in the morning? When the blinds aren't closed, I can see the sunrise breaking in the eastern sky.
9) Guilty Pleasure? Chocolate Frosty (ice cream) from Wendy's# # #
Now you can play along and pick a question to answer. I wonder if it will be the same as mine.
Thanks for visiting!