Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Arrives--a New Beginning


It's a new season, so I chose a new "look" for the Girls Succeed blog. What do you think? A new header and background to freshen it up. I loved the circles background, but it didn't compliment the beach photo. I'll probably change it for summer. This was taken at a beach near Sarasota, Florida.


Spring signals a new beginning. The earth wakes up from a long, dormant winter in our part of the country. Spring flowers pop up, birds sing, and there's a freshness in the air. The warm spring showers water the seeds in the garden so they begin to sprout.

What a beautiful time of year! I just wanted to celebrate it with you, my readers.

Tell us about spring in your part of the world.


2 comments:

  1. The site looks nice. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne. I am learning a lot about how to use blogger now and I love experimenting with the design. Spring is a good excuse for a make-over.

      Delete