Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013! Here's my Valentine Gift to You




Happy Valentine's Day 2013


Dear Readers,

My valentine gift to you this year will be books you will love to read. I am lining up guest authors for interviews about their books, excerpts from their books, and prizes. I also will be reading tween and YA books to review here at the Girls Succeed blog.

  • Do you have a favorite author you would like to learn about and/or the story behind your favorite book? 


  • Do you want to write a review of your favorite book so you can tell the world about the story and why you like it?

Please leave a comment below to tell me or send an email to

girlssucced (at) blogspot (dot) com

or to jqrose02 (at) gmail (dot) com

To get the discussion going, please vote in the poll in the sidebar...do you prefer to read e-books or print books? Thanks for participating!!



No comments:

Post a Comment