Saturday, January 10, 2015

Video: Visit to St. Augustine, FL, New Year, New Experiences, Write for Girls Succeed

Flagler College Campus
This gorgeous campus was originally built in 1885 by entrepreneur Henry Flagler as a luxury hotel.
Hello and welcome to the Girls Succeed Blog. I took quite a break from blogging here. One of those weeks I spent in St. Augustine, FL. We toured Flagler College, a liberal arts college in historic downtown St. Augustine, FL. Would you like to be one of the 2600 students to attend this historic campus? We had a fantastic time in this magical old city.

If you want to see more of the sights we enjoyed visiting, please check out my video, "Christmas in St. Augustine, FL."

This was my first attempt at making a video using Power Point. I love learning new things and this project certainly had quite a learning curve. How about you? Are you curious to learn new things?

I'm looking forward to a brand new year filled with writing projects and fun experiences with my family and seeing even more fantastic places.

Wishing you a wonderful new year full of exciting adventures!
# # # #
Write for the Girls Succeed Blog
Why not stretch your writing muscles and send me an article about a woman you admire. Find out how by clicking the tab at the top of the page--You Can Write for Girls Succeed. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment